Since 1995, our team of experts has decades of experience in the following areas:
- Fire Test Equipment: As the exclusive North American agent for Fire Testing Technology, we offer a full line of equipment to meet your regulatory and research needs, manufactured by the world leader in fire test equipment. Our Michigan-based engineers provide both on-site and remote service and support.
- Codes & Standards Consulting: Understanding how codes and standards affect your industry can be a challenge. As regular participants in the NFPA, ASTM, and ICC processes, we can help. Our services include:
- Reporting on codes and standards activities.
- Representation at meetings or hearing.
- Development of standards or code proposals.
Fire Testing Instruments
Leading global supplier of the Cone Calorimeter, Large Scale Calorimeter, NBS Smoke Chamber and Oxygen Index.
World-class manufacturing of reaction to fire instrumentation, in accordance with multiple international and national standards, including: EN, ISO & ASTM.
Service & Support
GBH International is the sole North American agent for Fire Testing Technology, the world’s leading supplier of fire test instruments.
We also provide spares and service (both on-site and via telephone or e-mail consultation) for fire testing equipment manufactured by FTT and Stanton Redcroft.
Codes & Standards Development
Codes and standards assistance:
Reporting on relevant activities
Revision and development of standards
Preparation of code proposals and testimony at hearings
Litigation support for fire related cases
While our primary focus is on fire safety issues, our consulting services also include sustainability and general codes and standards issues.
- Fire Safety Research: We can help you develop a research plan for improved fire performance or regulatory compliance. We will identify all of the relevant standard tests and design specialized tests as needed.
- Litigation Support: We have decades of experience with fire-related cases. We provide research and testimony as requested.