(ASTM D5485; ISO 119074)
The Cone Calorimeter and Mass Loss Calorimeter can be used to determine the corrosive effect of combustion products when used with a cone corrosimeter.
To do this in accordance with the Standards protocol the combustion products generated in the unit are drawn through a dynamic exposure cell which houses a copper
The change in resistance of the corrosion target is used to assess the corrosive effect of the combustion products generated.
- World class manufacturing in accordance with multiple international and national standards, including: EN, ISO & ASTM
- ISO 14001, ISO 9001 certified
- A dedicated team passionate about fire testing instrumentation and continuous product improvement
- Delivering reliable, robust and easy-to-use instruments for the past 30 years
- A world-class team made up of qualified fire scientists, mechanical, electrical and electronic fire instrument design engineers and production, installation and maintenance engineers
- Worldwide distribution network for global sales, installations, training, maintenance and technical support
- Leading global supplier of the Cone Calorimeter, Large Scale Calorimeter, NBS Smoke Chamber and Oxygen Index