FTT offers the most advanced cone calorimeter in the world
- FTT Instruments are compact, robust and easy-to-use I Fully automatic I Improved serviceability I Improved laser mounting system I Latest generation gas analyser.
- Quality and Industry Compliance Guaranteed: We don’t ask what the future standards will be, we help create them!
- FTT has a world-wide distribution network that offers fire testing instrumentation sales, installation, instrument maintenance, technical support and training.
- Our Cone Calorimeters now feature in over 45 countries across the globe.
- A world-class team made up of qualified fire scientists, mechanical, electrical and electronic fire instrument design engineers as well as production, installation and maintenance engineers.
» Building Research/Fire New Zealand (BRANZ)
» CSIRO Materials Science and Engineering (Australia)
» Finnish Institute of Fire Technology (VTT) (Finland)
» Fire and Materials Research Laboratory
» Health and Safety Laboratory (UK)
» Lund University Department of Fire Safety Engineering and Systems Safety (Sweden)
» National Research Council of Canada (Fire Research)
» NIST - Building and Fire Research Laboratory (USA)
» Norwegian Research and Testing (SINTEF) (Norway)
» Oklahoma State University School of Fire Protection and Safety Technology (USA)
» Underwriters Laboratories (UL) (USA)
» University of Canterbury Fire Engineering Program (New Zealand)
» University of Edinburgh BRE Centre for Fire Safety Engineering (UK)
» University of Greenwich Fire Safety Engineering Group (UK)
» University of Maryland Department of Fire Safety Engineering (USA)
» University of Ulster Fire Safety Engineering Research & Technology Centre (UK)
» USDA Forest Products Lab (USA)
» Victoria University Centre for Environmental Safety and Risk Engineering (CESARE) (Australia)
» Worcester Polytechnic Institute Fire Protection Engineering Program (USA)
» Swedish National Research and Testing Institute (Sweden)
» American Composites Fabricators Association (ACMA)
» American Chemistry Council Plastics Division
» Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) (Australia)
» National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
» North American Flame Retardant Alliance
» Society of the Plastics Industry
Other Pages of Interest
We are the only authorized Fire Testing Technology Agent in North America.